1) To introduce UniMAP to industries
2) To create, implement and execute various industrial activities for staff and students
3) To accentuate industrial and public recognition toward academic programs and UniMAP's high standard of quality by promoting close -participation in its academic program with industries.
4) To encourage the cooperation such as consultancy, training, technical services and research involving industries
1) To acquire engineering skills, organizational knowledge, interpersonal communication, and management in relation to practical engineering areas.
2) To establish good relationship with the industries and create opportunities for more cooperation
3) To train and provide industrial exposure for students in the mission of producing highly-skilled and proficient engineers
4) To expose the student of latest technologies which are utilized in industries and expand this to the academic staff through staff internship training programs